Plumbing in Ocean City NJ Winters
We at Gerry Palermo Plumbing wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year!
Here are some Winter reminders for your shore home, just in case you forgot any of these:
- Cover your air conditioners to keep debris out. We can order one for you if you need one.
- Have our trained service contractors give your heater a checkup & have your filters changed.
- Make sure your heat is on and set the heat at least 55 degrees.
- We offer a House Check Service to check on your property whenever the temps go below freezing. Call 609 399-3205 or email us to get more info. Palger25@yahoo.com
- Call us to have your outside water drained. If it is not done properly you can have added expense when your water freezes and breaks causing higher water bills as well. If you have an anti frost spigot make sure the hoses are removed or the faucet will break.
- Close the vents under the house to assure the cold winter winds will not freeze the pipes under your house.
- Ask us about a Wifi thermostat that we can install so you can check your heat from out of the area and turn the temp up if necessary before your arrival.
We hope these tips will assure your peace of mind and don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Best wishes, Gerry & Aaron Palermo
and all our Staff